Admission & Leaving the School
All children are welcome to apply, regardless of nationality, ethnicity or religion. Our schools are truly international institutions. Admissions to the school depend upon the availability of space in the appropriate age group and the school's ability to meet the needs of your child. The offer of a place is not solely dependent on these criteria. Further information such as a recent copy of your child's school report or interview with a member of the senior leadership team may also be required.
Priority will be given to students who have a brother or sister attending the school. Priority is also given to the children of staff, although this is not guaranteed.
Students will not be admitted into a year group outside of their age group unless there are exceptional circumstances.
The prescribed minimum age for admission to Kindergarten is three years of age.
If you withdraw your child from school, you will forfeit the term's fees, irrespective of the number of days your child has attended during the term.
Please note that from Year 8, there is no automatic promotion of a student from one Grade to the next.
Registration / Re-registration
These are the steps you need to go through in order to secure a place for your child in the school:
- Check there is a place and collect a pre-registration form from school. Complete the pre-registration form and take it to the Registration Office along with the supporting documents (photographs, valid passport and residence permit copies).
- The Registrar will check the application form and the availability of a place according to your child's age.
- On payment of the non-refundable assessment fee, an assessment visit will be arranged. This will include an entrance test for children in Year 1 to 10 and/or interview for children from KG to Year 10. Schedules will be fixed by the school on convenient dates for the school but in consultation with parent. Results of interviews/ examinations will be given to you within a few days and if your child reaches the required standard s/he can be invited to join the school. If the place is accepted, you will be required to sign the declaration form and pay the non-refundable registration fee, first term tuition fee, textbook and uniform costs (and transport fee if applicable), together with a refundable interest free cautionary deposit.
- Where the classes are full you can submit an application to go on to the waiting list.
- Parents need to pay the tuition and transport fees from 15 days before the start of each term.