It is our vision to be a leading school in the Gulf Region and to help girls to develop their full potential intellectually, physically, socially, emotionally and spiritually. Building on a legacy of distinction, it is our vision to serve as a model for effective teaching and learning in a dynamic educational environment. We aim to help students to achieve their maximum potential and to gain a love of lifelong learning. We want teachers to excel in pedagogy, stimulating young minds and encouraging them to extend excellence beyond the classroom.
Cambridge International School for Girls, Doha aims to produce
happy, creative, ethical citizens who live motivated, fulfilled
lives while enriching the lives of others. We seek to achieve
this through an enlightened, disciplined and broad education
that responds to global changes while retaining essential
Cambridge International School for Girls aims to foster in its
Confidence and Humility
Ambition and Compassion
Curiosity and Respect
Vision and Tolerance
ACADEMIC RIGOUR * FLAIR * DISCIPLINE
These are delivered through SIX KEY
1. All students will be ICT literate and able to function in an IT- rich world
2. All students should be confident and competent in their use and understanding of ENGLISH language to enable them to take an active role in an international world.
3. All students should be confident and competent in their use and understanding of the ARABIC language and culture to enable them to take an active part in local custom and culture.
4. Islamic Studies is a key part of education for ALL Muslim students
5. Students will develop interests in sporting, cultural and aesthetic as activities as individuals and in teams to develop confidence, humility, respect, compassion, vision and tolerance.
6. Academic Rigour, Flair and discipline are fundamental to students entitlement and futures